Diefendorff has a 60-day return policy. In addition, we offer a two-year warranty on our watches from the date of purchase.
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects within the first two (2) calendar years from the date printed on the receipt, but does not cover:
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, misuses or accidental impact (including but not limited to scratching or wearing of PVD coatings, scratches, chipping of crystal).
- Unauthorized repair, opening watch case back, adjustment to movement or any other modification work done outside our authorized service centers.
- Damage done to bracelets, straps or accessories.
- Water infiltration or damage in watch due to failure to secure screw-down crown or exposure of watch to depths exceeding rated water-resistance.
You must have the original receipt in order to send in your watch for evaluation. Please note, we're very reasonable to deal with, but the evaluation and decision of our authorized service centers are considered final.
Diefendorff RETURN Policy
Our return policy lasts 60 calendar days. If 60 calendar days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must meet the following criteria:
- You have notified us of your intent to return the item(s) within 60 calendar days. You can contact us through this web site or via regular mail: Diefendorff, Inc., 81 Prospect Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11201
- The item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You have an original receipt.
- Watches must be unworn. Any watch received with damage, wear, or any signs of use are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Bracelets must not be resized.
- You may exchange your item for anything in our store that is currently in stock. You can either pay the cost difference or, if you are exchanging for a less expensive item, you will have the difference in cost to use as a store credit.
- All returns are for a store credit by default. We will give a full refund, minus shipping costs, if you specifically request that.
- Demo and pre-owned units are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Customized or factory modified watches are non-refundable.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Item(s) must be received within 2 calendar weeks of notice to be eligible for refund or exchange.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. We’ll handle that.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Diefendorff, Inc. 81 Prospect Street, Brooklyn New York, US 11201. Shipping costs are not refundable - but keep in mind that qualified purchases shipped in the United States include free shipping. So basically unless you paid for expedited shipping, don't worry. Contact us to get a return label.